October 29, 2009

SPACE by Qodebreaker

Hungry, thirsty faces. Pale, weeping, hollow, needy begging. Stretched limbs echoing the need, they beckon.

She sees them, waves and waves of faces, outstreched arms and rigid phalluses. A sea of humanity all longing for some connection.

"Validate me, Love me, notice me, respond to me, befriend me, give to me, screw me!" And many other voices cry, shout, whisper in the cacophony.

Gravity holds them down, feet planted firmly on Terra Firma. And the same gravity gives them the protective layer of air, an atmosphere of safety.

Here she floats, in space, the deep endless void. Groundless, tetherless just the stars all around and cosmic dust.

It irritates them this freedom. They crave for it. They loath it. It mystifies.

They say she is a selfish, heartless bitch. To so not need the chains of belonging, to not thrive on connectedness.

But she is the child of the universe. Her eyes have seen the Geravian Galaxy, where 2 suns rule. Her feet have walked among the living asteroid belt of the Murlka Galaxy.

Her soul has seen universes hidden within universes.

Earth is but one tiny corner of space, a spatial prison in time for the spirit and the mind. Her spirit is too free to be earthbound, so her feet leave invinsible footprints in space, the Universes are her space.

1 comment:

  1. SinthalundaOctober 31, 2009

    The images well arranged lift my spirit.

    ReplyDelete