May 06, 2010

Moon Swings by Cherry Nicely

Don’t.
Talk to me.
You irritate me
Your voice, your smile, your patronizing understanding…
Don’t touch me
Actually you disgust me
There I said it
And you bore me
You look a bit wounded…
I’m sor…
Stop talking!
Your smug platitudes don’t soothe me
I don’t need soothing
I hate you. All of you
I want to hurt small children
Smack them
Twist Chinese burns on their little arms
Push them down the stairs
I am RAGE
Hurricane Rage
In pain
Annihilating every human thing in my path

I’m sorry
I’m so so sorry
I’m a horrible person
I didn’t mean to hurt you
I love you
I do
I don’t know what to do
I such
I do
I hurt people
I break things
I am evil
I’m so sorry… so sorry..
I… I…
Honey… please run to Metro – I need a tampon

Hi, hey you!
Isn’t this song fantastic!
Can you feel the bass line… don’t you just love that hook!
Wow look at that sky
Is it azure or just blue? Almost turquoise really…
Can you feel that sun warming vitamin C in my face
How amazing is that!
God is awesome
You think I’m awesome?!
Thanks
You think I’m pretty stunning… and strong
And smart, sexy, sensitive, special…
Aww… thanks
I love you too baby

1 comment: